Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lab Learning: Day 9

Today I conducted the morning reflection, and found that once again, I'm not guiding the team towards learning and drifting into debriefs. It's frustrating, no doubt, but I must stand my ground and earn.my place as a facilitator. It's especially frustrating when members of the group starts their own conversations. It shows that's have yet to earn my place as their facilitator.
We learnt also today what the procurement chess board is and found it to be a useful guide to determine the kind of strategy to consider based on the power of supplier and the power of demand.
I'm particularly excited when axiata suggested that there should be a procurement portal for glc; I can imagine how easy analytics on procurement spend and common spend can be. It would take supplier management to a whole new level.

No comments: