Saturday, August 22, 2009

when I first moved here, there was only my beat up Wira, my battle scarred Unser, my neighbor's Kenari and Jazz.
today l still have my trusty cars, but the parking lot's changed. Over a year my parking lot is something like a luxury car showroom. There's a whole row of gleaming Beemer, a Mini, an Alphwd an an X5. All surrounding my Wira that' missing a piece of the front spoiler.
Sometimes when I wake in the morning and step into the parking lot to go off to work, my car is immediately noticeable.
The latest addition right now is a prancing horse, and I guess upgrading my ride isn't a good idea as it will make my car less noticeable. I should offer my neighbor my services to take care of his pet, the prancing horse, and maybe take it out for a run once a week.

No comments: