Friday, August 13, 2010

Grey Clouds Over Ramadhan?

It's the fourth of Ramadhan. Time really flies!
Things are different for us this year, as we are doing it ourselves without our maid. Its been fun so far and I really hope it will continue to be so.
As is our tradition, I stopped by the bazaar Ramadhan to get stuff to brighten breaking of fast. Surprisingly I could get parking so easily and I found that there weren't too many people there. There were some variety of food, but I felt that it wasn't to what I remember it to be. At the mosque, I found that that there were very few sponsors for the iftar, a far cry from last year when I couldn't get a slot to sponsor even though it was not yet the fasting month. And someone did mention that the iftar at the mosque was rather subdued compared to previous years.
Are we feeling the pinch now?

No comments: