Friday, February 12, 2010

Bliss

Maybe I'm getting old, maybe its time to start slowing down.
2 weeks went by in a blink of an eye. It started with a drive up Gunung Jerai followed with a drive to PD, a series of back-to- back meetings and 2 weeks have gone. A long holiday weekend is here and I'm once again looking forward to recharge.
I took the opportunity to spend some time out, before I even reached home from work, meeting up my wife at the mall. we walked, casually browsing the stores, stopping for a cup of mocha and a sandwich absorbing the music around me from the sidewalk band, from the overhead speakers.
I feel good slowing down like that. No deadlines, no reports, no phone calls to make. Nothing to distract me from experiencing "now".
Its the weekend, and I've been up since 5 am, alone, all by myself doing what *I* want to do, experiencing the moment. I'm gonna enjoy this bliss, make the most of it with all that's most important to me.


No comments: