Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time to breathe... finally!

For many weeks now, I've been running on edge, deadline after deadline, presentation after another.
Today, I crossed a milestone with the last presentation on my to do list.
The content hasn't changed much from the previous sessions, but the look in their eyes, rapt with attention, the questions, the comments, make the experience very new and very fresh.
the rush didn't end till six hours later, and as I drive home, l begin to feel the fatigue.
It's been a long week, but The look in their eyes and their final handshakes inspire me to continue. I'm filling their minds with new perspectives, and know 20 people in that room today now have new thoughts in their minds.
I know today I've changed the world. There nothing other than this realization to inspire me to continue and make things better.

No comments: