Friday, January 23, 2009

Breathe

Ever since I came back from the workshop, I've found myself rather tardy with my e-mails and all things electronic.
Boss-man was out of commission, and my meetings that I regularly get him to chair had returned to me. All of a sudden, I found the meeting room to be almost like home.
Everything's moved in a blur of reports, meetings and discussions. And when boss-man returned, things did not let up because all his stuff I did for him I had to clean up, all the stuff that got left behind, had to get caught up and now that boss-man is back, there's a pile waiting.
I'd not been able to catch up with my e-mails during the day, so I'd spend the evenings going thru them.
when the week started I had promised myself that I would take a break this long CNY weekend, but before I knew it, its already here upon me, and just as I thought I'd see the top of my table again, the dumspter of labor stopped by and covered the offensive patch of glass with more paper.
But, as always: it's just work, and the weekend is here, so lets not spoil the weekend with more work, instead lets kick back, relax, enjoy this moment and breathe.
To all my friends rushing home to reunion dinner, drive safe. To those rushing home to make the most of the time with their loved ones, enjoy every moment.
Have a safe holidays, all. Take a moment to draw a deep, deep breath, savor each moment and let the memories linger.
God bless.

No comments: