Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its End of Year!

Its end of year again and there's so much to do and so little time.
as always, this time of year we take off and stay off work, screen phone numbers, dont check e-mails and stuff like that. Its a good way to recharge, and its pretty much something to look forward to. Over the year, when things get rough, thinking of the year end break always provides the little extra push we need to get stuff done, and now that the end of year is here, its time to really have fun.
So,.. friends, if you call and you find no answer, please understand. During this period the phone is more camera than anything. e-mails will not be replied to and smses may not reach me.
Over the next 2 weeks, its time to reward my family for their patience and understanding for the late nights at the office, the missed dinners, the missed parties; the sudden change in plans because something came up and the lazy weekends without me because i'm at the office clearing up work.
For all that they put up with, I intend to make this weeks theirs, because the only reason i can put so much into work is because they let me. So I'm gonna put in so much into being with them and make this the best 2 weeks in their lives.
Well, where am I going? It wouldnt be fair to say, because I never tell them what goes on at the office. So too bad guys. Perhaps i'll put it up in facebook.
Have a safe and merry christmas, and have a happy new year!

No comments: